Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kids........

I have two, Sheyenne soon to be 10 yrs old and Samarr who recently turned 8 This year.

When u become a parent, things are suppose to change in your life.
Your suppose to have a new respect about life and know that its not all about you anymore.
I mean sure your to go about life and achieve your goals, but u gotta have a master plan thats includes them because wether u know it or not, they are counting on you. And kids dont need much to be loved!

I believe they automactically love you until they are old enough to realize that ur not in their lifes and not doing much for them.
I come from a huge family tree so its kinda hard to imagine myself not loving my kids and wanting to be around them!
I do have a very busy schedule and i try to make them apart of it as much as possible.
Like i said before, they dont need much!
I look around and i see how this new generation of kids are coming up, and it seems like its gonna be rough!
So stay in tune with your child and teach them values that u were taught when u were coming up so things wont be so difficult when they become older!
Im sitting back and wondering what do my kids wanna become!
Cant wait until they lock in to something they really wanna do and im there in the stands supporting!

Any way u gotta love the kids!
Mckie------

1 comment :