Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Studio Footage!

Since im in the studio today all until later on when the jam session starts, i figured i would post some video of studio work while im working as i type. Im getting a break while adam is laying down his contribution to this new song that were working on. I wanna send a special shout out to my homie biggie smalls, yesterday marked 13 years he's been gone and i wanted to do a special blog on him but the day was filled with so many tasks, so that was laid to rest. By far one of dopest rappers to touch the mic. Short lived career though, and he laid a deep foundation to the hip hop culture. I wish he was still here to see what his effect would have of the hip hop world. Would he still be on top,would jay-z be on the throne he is now? we would never know right.  My best goes out to his family and children, he's deeply missed. B.I.G aka big poppa. My all time favorite rapper! Yup i confessed about that one.


jason in the booth

until next time... Mckie out

No comments :

Post a Comment