Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friends.....New Friends....Life

Whasup everybody,
For all those who came out to support and see me perform with Bilal at the tower the other night, thanks alot.
Much appreciated.
The show was brief, but fun. We played new songs from the album that will finally be released September 14th!!!!!!!!!!! Air tights' revenge.

Its been a nice little while in the making now and things seem to be moving right along, so all that hard work shall pay off and you guys can check it out and let me know what you think.
There's another project I've invested major time into that is being wrapped up and also slated for a fall release,  German artist, Joy Denalane.
I've worked closely on that project the same way i did on Bilal's album so it was twice the fun. Look out for those releases!

Chase Allen's mix-tape is available for download, he's the kid im working with now, one of the new brightest talents in my camp! Take a download and listen, right here on this link! Trust, its good music! "Chase"s Mixtape download"


I would like to send a special shout to my boy Robert Armour Of Creative design.
This guy was suppose to meet me at the tower Theatre venue at 2 p.m. on Tuesday for my sound check for the Bilal/Badu concert and take some photo's and video footage for my next blog i wanted to post.
Funny thing is, he's a really cool dude, and getting along with anybody is not a problem for him. 
Some how he managed to talk to Badu's production team, made quick friends with them, and he fixed someone's hardrive, sat in their office shooting the breeze while waiting on my often late self!
He Managed himself future work, new friends, and all.
So finally i arrive at the sound check and he's there, and the image would seem as though, he was working for them!
He had press passes, backstage passes, meet and greet passes,
Everyone showed him loved and it felt cool!
I said to myself, what is going on. He had it going on, great people's person.

Hopefully he made a good enough impression to work with us in the future, enough can't be said about positive people around you, and doing their jobs to perfection.
He definitely could get that done and i would love to have him on the road with us once we set out for tour!

No time for rest right now, the days are set in and projects and music has to get finished!
So off to work for now, stay tuned in for more video blogs coming your way from this past week's show!
-------------Mckie--------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment