Thursday, November 10, 2011

BE FIT II


I really don't know what it is, but when I'm sitting at my desktop computer at the studio, I feel like I'm suppose to be working on a logic session, making a new song, or mixing something.

I'm also telling myself, Maybe I should blog today as well, but it never happens that way. 
Logic is always open and I find myself listening to something, and tweaking it.
I'm better with my laptop, just being able to move around and found a comfort spot to write.
So today… I have both right next to each other, with Logic on one, and text edit open on the other…slight multi task mission.
As I was walking to the studio today, I couldn't help but notice the scenery, and think, man, my neighborhood is cool and the sights of Fall are everywhere.
Which explains my pictures of random trees with different color leaves.
I thought it was cool.
More importantly, my mind where on a few things about life and I did plan a  part two to my blog of being fit.
I won't elaborate too much about this, but at some point, people in this world has got  to start taking care of themselves more.
Health is important man, it really is.
Take Heavy D for instance…..In America, we embrace our flaws and turn it into a huge promotion for ourselves and then wonder why something like a massive stroke can happen to someone so cool as him right?
Today I read that one of the reasons for a massive stroke is Obesity!
Well, along with High blood pressure and High Cholesterol, and a deadly smoking habit.

Why am I talking about Obesity? well, it is known to add mad strain on your heart and blood vessels, causing your body more prone to stroke risk, which can happen at the drop of a dime.
When you sit around and chill and eat bad… something I've been doing for the last week, you add extra pounds, which is so easy to put on, but then so hard to get off!
Specially in the designated areas, which are the stomach,butt, legs.

So with that said, are you gonna go out and get things in check before it's too late?
There is no part three of this topic, the rest is in your hands.
I care enough to make you aware and then you take it from there.
It's fun when you actually find a person that can push you to working out(a workout partner), there's no way your gonna stay motivated for the first time ever trying to exercise and you are by yourself. Which can result to folks going to la fitness, have them charge your card every month and you don't ever go, and when you do decide to go, you get these non motivating trainers they have there!
Go with someone who's gonna work out with you and make you come back until you can complete your own.
That's the way to go!
If you read this blog and it helped you, please be sure to add a comment telling me your story.
I would be happy that someone took this to heart and got themselves motivated.
After I'm finish writing and posting this, I'm out the door and on my way to the gym as well, i'd prefer running but the clouds are going in the direction of it raining, so that moves me to the gym?

Fall time, Thanksgiving, It's a perfect time to test yourself out with getting healthier and Fit.
The food that we have on those tables with the family, always put your under!
For the last three or four years, I've found myself eating less and less portions of food, when before I would pack everything I could get on my plate, and everything was bad for you!
I'm talking Cheese, Butter, Sugar, and more sugar…. calories and more calories!
Then you look up and you put on a quick five pounds,But you do nothing for it and then those Five pounds become ten.
You may be shaking your head as you read this, but it's the actual truth that nobody pays attention to.

I find it really funny how five years ago, the awareness of working out and what's not good for you to eat is so much on the forefront these days.
Remember dogging a bag of chips and not feeling bad about it, now days they have the calorie count on every piece of food you eat!
No more of the days of drinking the sugar baths for soda's and juices, I find myself watching for High Fructose Corn syrup in every drink I purchase.
WHile I should be purifying my body drinking (Smart or FUJI water, I'm a big sucker for Iced Tea drinks, preferably Nantucket's Half & Half… a combination of Iced Tea and lemonade! (NICE)

I know, but the sugar count is a acceptable level and they don't use high fructose corn syrup….. it's like a sugar bomb waiting to explode in your stomach, which turns into fat, which turns into unwanted weight gain.

Also to my drinking happy folks, sugar is at the top of the list  too in your favorite alcoholic  drink.
Which often leads to water weight that packs pounds on your ever so frame!
So when your out there having a good time, drinking all the time, that packs on just like bad food does,
Vodka, Wine, all the same.
Now, please folks, don't get me mistaken, or think that I'm trying to judge you all, I'm just making a friendly reminder of things that we often put on a back burner!
Nope... I didnt use the color editor for this shot.. all natural point and shoot
Not this one either... Fall Time!
Beautiful!
I just kept snapping away.
Random?
That's more like Fall
And that's my dinner spot on some nights, located right next to the studio, everybody goes there... poeple mainly buy beer there, but, yeah, its our variety spot!







1 comment :

  1. I've been so busy trying to get Madison in daycare I dnt have a free moment! I'm so eager to start working out with you and nika. I never mention it but I'm very proud of you! getting started by yourself is hard. I've been there. It was fun when I first dropped those LBS I had a partner then ((Frank)) but I have this strong urge to get back out there on my own your so right! and I m patietly waiting till mada's in school I'll have free time until then we take walks and she loves the senery. Over the years steve I've been eating less and less too, its kinda cool. I have the motivation and I can't wait to get back out there, I would love to run with you often and I will! I love you brother you insipre me!! <3

    ReplyDelete